Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is the best place to buy accessories, Canada and US?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 X3 Xrs max
76 Posts
It all depends what you are looking for, there should be some deals around for Black Friday

·
Registered
2021 Maverick X3 DS
73 Posts
Check the supporting vendors section of the forum. Some great companies to deal with.

·
Premium Member
10,835 Posts
Welcome from Tucson AZ. OEM stuff, Rocky Mountain ATV. Then for aftermarket stuff, try our Supporting Vendors on this site.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Welcome from Tucson AZ. OEM stuff, Rocky Mountain ATV. Then for aftermarket stuff, try our Supporting Vendors on this site.
Rocky Mountain ATV is like WalMart. They'll sell it to you but have no clue how it functions. I bought 4pcs of 3 position heated seat switches from them. Their "Tech" department doesn't have a wiring diagram for them. They will refund my monies to me so long as I pay halves on the return shipping.
UPDATE​
RM is sending me a return label to cover the shipping. I have to say that I'm pleasantly surprised and I will consider them in any future purchases.

·
Registered
33 Posts
welcome aboard. I personally like shopping at proutv I'm not affiliated with them but craig has given excellent customer service and has great prices.

·
Premium Member
10,835 Posts
Rocky Mountain ATV is like WalMart. They'll sell it to you but have no clue how it functions. I bought 4pcs of 3 position heated seat switches from them. Their "Tech" department doesn't have a wiring diagram for them. They will refund my monies to me so long as I pay halves on the return shipping.
Reread my post. I said OEM stuff. Heated seats aren't OEM. Rocky Mountain ATV still has the cheapest prices on OEM parts.

Reactions: 21Turbo

·
Registered
83 Posts
Welcome from Nova Scotia, Canada.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts