Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I just put some cash down on a new mav, all I need to do is figure out which accessories I want to come with it, and what I should buy from an after market supplier.

Besides obvious tie rods and gusset kit, So far I'm wanting:
Roof
Doors
half window
rear view mirror
light bar (ebay, but won't get used much because of stupidly long day light hours here in the north)
Bumper
Winch plate (winch to buy 3rd party)
tires and wheels (3rd party for sure)
stereo (Is it really worth it?)
Harness bar and harness (Do I really need this?)
gear bar

Pretty much everything I plan to install myself to save on labor costs (yeah I'm cheap like that) but I just want to know where the best place to get each item, if not from can am itself

Thanks

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
I can help you with the gusset kit, tie rods, roof, winch plate, and harness bar and harnesses.
Harness bar and harness is safety stuff first and foremost. I don't mess around with that kind of stuff and consider it a necessity.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've already been looking at your website and would like for you to take some of my money haha. My question is, do you ship to Canada?

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
All the time, shipping to Canada is no problem but I need you to call in the order. I ship out of the country with USPS and my website uses UPS which is about double for international shipping. Hope all of that makes sense.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All the time, shipping to Canada is no problem but I need you to call in the order. I ship out of the country with USPS and my website uses UPS which is about double for international shipping. Hope all of that makes sense.
Clear as mud!

I'll just need to factor all the costs and stuff. I'm all for supporting the little guys, even if it is a hair more expensive. I'll be in touch for sure when I've got the papers signed. What do you think shipping is roughly on a $1000 order?

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
For in house jobs yes. I currently have a 2013 and 14 in the shop right now and I'll be building them on a production level very shortly. They'll be built from 1/8" aluminum so they pass tech if anyone decides to race with one and they'll be offered in black, yellow and orange/red. I'm working on designing and building the dies for the press brake so we can have a smooth roll like bend instead of having to bump form it.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Don't forget Ultra4 lights and wing as an option! 2013-10-31 09.11.33.jpeg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts