Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day today, my accessories arrived at the dealership and are in my shop now waiting to be installed.
Front and rear trail bumper, gear rail, LinQ Rack Extension and a spare belt. At first glance I am impressed with the quality of all the parts, they arrived very well protected by the packaging and should install fairly easily. The LinQ Rack Extension is clever
fullsizeoutput_242.jpeg
IMG_1675.jpg
IMG_1676.jpg
IMG_1677.jpg
, it can be installed and removed with out tools.
All nice stuff but the price - sheesh. Just seeing the quality of this product has take a bit of the edge off the $hee$h though.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I only had one issue, the socket head capscrews for the gear rail are garbage, they are mild steel and the hex bit just rounds out the hex when torqued to the specified 10 Nm. No big deal since they drill out like they are made of butter. I substituted real socket head cap screws and no issue. I assume the only specfication for the Chinese ones that came with the rail - which was also made in china- was that they look sort of like the real ones.
IMG_1686.jpg
IMG_1687.jpg

Real socket head cap screws are on the right, notice they are 1 sizes larger on the hex bit.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Looks good. Depending on the type of trails you ride, the front corner protectors are also a good addition:

They are much cheaper than replacing the front corner plastics and mine have save me from that on some tight trails many times.

·
Registered
412 Posts
looks good. thinking santa will bring me bumpers too! thinking about the corner ones as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts