Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
i have been having an issue with my maverick. i got a check engine light and my buggy doesn’t accelerate like normally. It feels like there is a lot of resistance but the belt overheats as if I’m driving it rough.
not sure why the acceleration is so slow I couldnt figure out the issue.
I have a lot of accessories connected to my buggy the first time I got the issue the gauges was telling me high voltage and low voltage could this be an ecu problem.?
I have evu power sport stage 4wri could this be the issue?
the biggest change I made before this issue is connect more lights to the buggy would having a short could cause it?

·
Premium Member
11,608 Posts
Welcome from Tucson AZ. You need to have more information. What type of Maverick? What type, and how many lights? Are you running one battery, or a dual battery set up? Was there a code with the check engine light?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the x3 max 2018, i have a gravity pro 6 kc 8 lights, 10 inch Baja design, a total of 4 squadron on the side, I’m also running rock lights,whip,chase lights and a spot on each side. my Buggy is set for overland I have an air compressor a shower a portable fridge. I also run a navigation system. I do have an extra battery for my accessories and an inverter. I’m not sure how to find out the error code and do you think it could be an electrical issue? Thanks I’m from Oman

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Did you say shower and fridge? Did I read that right? You more than likely have a clutch issue but you best not be trying to run all that crap on a stock stator. That’s crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts