The Trigger System substantially saves installation time! It eliminates the need to run wires under the dash or through the firewall of a vehicle when wiring accessories. It also adds functionality such as; a remote control for activating installed accessories from outside the vehicle, dimming and flashing functions for installed lighting, fused circuits with LED indicators to notify of blown fuses - and more.
[h=4]Bluetooth RF Remote Control[/h]The RF remote utilizes a universal mounting system that will accommodate round surfaces and flat surfaces and is battery powered to simplify wiring further. Its buttons are backlit and it is programmable for security or use with additional remote’s. The Bluetooth App will control on/off and dimming functions as well as flashing when used with LED or conventional lighting. It is simple to set up and allows for user customization. Use the app to “Trigger” lights on from outside the vehicle when camping, or for whatever you might need to activate on demand.
[h=4]Contorls 4 Accessories With the Ability to Expand.[/h]One Tigger system can control 4 accessories. With several Trigger control boxes and remote’s can be used together to control up to 24 accessories.
[h=4]Included Switch Mount[/h]When mounted to the roll bar of a UTV, the buttons on the remote are much more easily accessible than the dash switches. No straining against the seatbelt to reach the dash, just a quick reach up and the remote is right at hand.
Save time, simplify your installs, and get out on the trail: Pull The Trigger.
Bluetooth relay control box:
- 4 channel. 2 x 30 amp relays, 2 x 10 amp relays, All Solid State, 12-24 volt
- Battery powered RF Remote with universal mount system
- Bluetooth control from phone/tablet app
- Manual buttons for on/off on top of case
- 12 volt input, 3 wires, ground, switched positive, battery positive
- 12 volt out with waterproof connectors
- Fuse’s built in, waterproof cover (30 amp - 1 and 2, 10 amp - 3 and 4)
- LED’s to indicate relay on and if fuse is blown
- Waterproof case design, withstands temps to 250 deg. F.
- Waterproof connectors included on both the control box and the harneses
- RF connection to control box.
- Replaceable battery power
- Back lit with press of button, delayed off for the back light. Press button, lights come on and stay for 5 seconds then dim and shut off. to conserve battery life
- Phone Control:
- Apps for both Android and IOS with simple interface for turning on and off the 4 channels. User selectable up to 4 buttons
- App stays on when in use as long as plugged into power. If not plugged in goes to stand by
- App allows for dimming and strobe functions in addition to ON/OFF.
- Kit includes four 8’ wire harnesses with the mating connector to the control box on one end and blank wires on the other. Two 12 gauge, two 14 guage.
- Harnesses include vinyl shroud