Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have been working with the PVCX tuners for the Polaris for quite some time, and been one (probably of many) to get our friends at Dynojet to make an ECU tuner for the X3 and other can am models. We have been a little behind the game it may seem, but we have been very busy developing products, tunes... ect. You'll see a lot more from us in the next month. We currently have various pump gas tuning options for the 2017 X3's, and are rapidly working on more tunes as well as 2018 tunes.

Why Aftermarket Assassins? We are not here just to throw horsepower at you and say good luck. We try and offer products that will complete the horsepower and reliability circle of your machine... from tuning, exhaust, intake, clutching, motor mods... ect. We are experts in ECU tuning as well as in CVT knowledge, something most of our competitors do not have a handle on. Our facility is somewhat remote, allowing us to go from the dyno to our half mile test strip for top speed runs. We tune to the edge. No "that's good enough", we go until we see DET, try and find a way around it... and if we do, we keep going. With all the work we put in on our tunes, I have a very hard time believing anyone can produce more power than us. If others do their homework and really try, I believe we will all end up around the same peak power, just with our own twist.... and we work very hard to get the most punch and mid range possible.

2017 Tuning: https://aftermarketassassins.com/pr...tuned-pvcx-for-2017-can-am-maverick-x3&page=2

Thanks for looking!

-Mike

·
Premium Member
1,483 Posts
Been reading up and trying to find out more about your tunes. Right now i am very interested in the AV gas tune as well as the 110 race gas tune. Clutching setup to perfectly match your tunes would be a great package. I have the Powervision CX so i would like a price on just the tunes.

·
Premium Member
1,483 Posts
Sounds good I have the PWR tune stage 3 and 4 int. Looking for more but not interested in changing the turbo. I look forward to your comparison.

·
Vendor
1,268 Posts
Sounds good I have the PWR tune stage 3 and 4 int. Looking for more but not interested in changing the turbo. I look forward to your comparison.
I have those same tunes as well, I'll be comparing the stage 4 int. tune to av gas tune and see which i like better. Mike at AA is a cool guy, shot the shit about the clutch stuff they have in the works. Sounds pretty promising and will be cool if they can set you up with clutching specific to the tune your running.

·
Premium Member
1,483 Posts
Well I couldn't stand it I just ordered the stage 4 and 5. $175 bucks for two tunes isn't bad at all now if I can get a clutch setup to match the tunes that will be great.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Well I couldn't stand it I just ordered the stage 4 and 5. $175 bucks for two tunes isn't bad at all now if I can get a clutch setup to match the tunes that will be great.
I'm hoping he has some clutch tuning out before dune season, not real sold on anyone else's clutching yet. Curious what he will drop.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts