Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a little video of me and my son cruising around St. Anthony. I finally broke out my Christmas present (GoPro) and tried it out.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea the big dunes at St. Anthony are like no others. They are a blast.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Id love to see a Mav go up choke cherry, seen some turbed SXS go up the shorter section to the left of it but that was a few years back. Curious how the new SXS's compare

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I couldn't make it straight up but I could get over by sidehilling it.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
If it were only closer. It takes us 14.5 hrs driving straight through, haulin ass & only stopping for gas. So it's hard to get everyone to commit especially in the tough economy. I love it up there thou, maybe next year.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea I hear you. Glamis is 17 hrs. for me driving like you said. I only get there once every other year or so. The other problem is since it's so damn far away you gotta stay for at least a week to make it worth the trip.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Cool video, makes me miss the dunes. But season is getting closer everyday!:big smile:

·
Registered
59 Posts
You had paddles on didn't you? Do you still run the stock settings on your shocks? I only live 45 minutes from St. Anthony and I'm heading over tomorrow morning. I'm still trying to tune in these stupid Fox shocks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts