Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my Mav to the dealer this morning right when they opened with no appointment or heads up at all to have the grey key re programmed to a performance key. Told the service guy what I wanted and he said no problem, no charge so I said I'll get it off the trailer for you but he said don't bother, I'll bring the laptop out and do it on the trailer. 5 minutes later I'm done and gone. This is the store I bought new from and the only other service I had done was the 2nd clutch recall and they did an excellent job on that as well.
Since most dealership posts on here are negative I just thought I'd say that I'm happy with the customer service I've been getting at Apache Motorsports in Mesa, AZ.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Always had good luck with them too.....

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When I'm ready to buy my Max I'll be going there! Hopefully they can offer the best price.
I can tell you that Ride Now offered my buddy a better price on his Max by near $500 so he went there. However; he did not get the extended warranty thrown in like I did on mine and the street legal kit they put on at Ride Now is garbage and he wound up doing it all over anyhow so he wasted his money on that so he came in at about the same deal overall. He's been with Ride Now before and they've always done right by him on warranty work too but the problem is they are so far behind he has to schedule work 6 weeks out and then they park his utv in the back lot until they can work on it. Not saying they are a bad dealer but I don't want to have to wait 6 weeks when I need something done quick.

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
I can tell you that Ride Now offered my buddy a better price on his Max by near $500 so he went there. However; he did not get the extended warranty thrown in like I did on mine and the street legal kit they put on at Ride Now is garbage and he wound up doing it all over anyhow so he wasted his money on that so he came in at about the same deal overall. He's been with Ride Now before and they've always done right by him on warranty work too but the problem is they are so far behind he has to schedule work 6 weeks out and then they park his utv in the back lot until they can work on it. Not saying they are a bad dealer but I don't want to have to wait 6 weeks when I need something done quick.
Rape-now sucks balls. Always young kids in sales and service that don't know chit. I use their store to look at the new models and try on helmets for sizing. Then I order online or from other stores.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Rape-now sucks balls. Always young kids in sales and service that don't know chit. I use their store to look at the new models and try on helmets for sizing. Then I order online or from other stores.
Yeah, they're also a 100% Polaris shop.....nothing but bad things to say about the Mav. One guy even told me they don't even put the Maverick in the same class as the RZR 1K.....Said it was comparable to the RZR 900, at best. Funny thing is, the Ride Now in Peoria is completely opposite, they were pushing the Mavericks hard over the Polaris.....

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, they're also a 100% Polaris shop.....nothing but bad things to say about the Mav. One guy even told me they don't even put the Maverick in the same class as the RZR 1K.....Said it was comparable to the RZR 900, at best. Funny thing is, the Ride Now in Peoria is completely opposite, they were pushing the Mavericks hard over the Polaris.....
I've heard the same crap when I've been at the Chandler store. Don't tell them you own a Mav and they'll just start talking shit about how much better Polaris is.

Reactions: Snapper692
1 - 10 of 10 Posts