Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The wife and I headed up to Pismo to kill 2 birds with one stone. Father's day, and our 30th anniversary (Tuesday actually). It was an outstanding weekend, with only 1 small glitch. I disinegrated a belt racing a tricked out Commander through a long whoops section. Right as I blew right past him,POW. Busted up my belt cover too. Ehh, no biggy. Here's a few pics from the weekend.

And a nice little jumping sequence

After a hard day of jumpimg the Mav...:big smile:

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
What size and model is your toyhauler? The picture make's it look short for a SxS.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Saturday was overcast all day, but cleared up for the night. Sunday was sunny in the morning but by noon the marine layer moved back on shore.

We will be back up in August for my b-day.

My toyhauler is a Stealth 1812, and yes....it is short for a sxs, but where theres a will theres a way

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
You are creative. Wagon wheels & sucked in suspension - whatever it takes to get the job done. I thought mine was tight w/ my 3 sport quads & the mav in my trailer.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I still throw my grandson's 50 in there + a crap load of stuff the wife thinks she needs. Then I throw another quad, or 2 if I stand them up, in the bed of my truck

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Saturday was overcast all day, but cleared up for the night. Sunday was sunny in the morning but by noon the marine layer moved back on shore.

We will be back up in August for my b-day.

My toyhauler is a Stealth 1812, and yes....it is short for a sxs, but where theres a will theres a way
Wow that is impressive. I have been looking at the Stealth recently and thinking I will need a minimum of their 22 footer, but you are making me rethink that.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
get the 22'. I make the 18 work, but it's a pita. We will be getting a bigger trailer some day...soon I hope.

Max I have Tusk 2" vertical whip mounts mounted to the "B" pilar.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts