Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vendor
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey All,

AGM-Products is happy to be a part of this great community. I have been lurking for awhile now and it was finally time to jump in.

A little history about us. We started racing in Baja many moons ago. From class 9 to a class 10 car then campaigning a 2 car class 1 program and eventually landing in a Trophy Truck. These were some great days and the core team were some of the smartest people I have ever worked with. Developing a Hydraulic Jacking system for our own internal use, others began to want it and AGM-Products was born. That 1 product has evolved into several different style jack for the UTV and smaller car market and now extended range fuel tanks. We pride our selves on high quality products built right here in the U.S.A.

Me personally, I took a small break from AGM-Products to turn wrenches for a UTV shop in Lake Havasu for a few years and then to a UTV magazine doing product evaluations, car comparisons and tech time articles. It was a lot of fun but eventually it was time to come home. We all are off-road enthusiast and enjoy tearing up the trails on the weekend.

The knowledge and support that I have seen in Maverick Forums is outstanding. Like minded people coming together to help other solve problems and share their stories. We love what this community is about and are very happy to be a part of it and will support it any way we can. If anyone ever have questions, I am a DM, call or email away.

- Kyle -
[email protected]
760-884-8319

·
Registered
2021 RR MAX w/ shox
161 Posts
I’m going to be needing that jack sir :)

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Welcome from wherever our truck parks our home for the night
Lakeview OR

Barbara

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
X3 XRS R Triple Black
1,529 Posts
Welcome! Thanks for jumping in and bring AGM products and great product development to the SXS world, hopefully we will see you out here the end of October for the Bluewater desert challenge

·
Registered
127 Posts
H Kyle!
it’s Great to see you on the the best sxs fourm!
How do you like the new job?

AGM is a kick ass company with excellent products and fantastic customer support and located in So Cal!

what more can you ask for!

talk to you soon!

DLC
Doug

·
Vendor
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
H Kyle!
it’s Great to see you on the the best sxs fourm!
How do you like the new job?

AGM is a kick ass company with excellent products and fantastic customer support and located in So Cal!

what more can you ask for!

talk to you soon!

DLC
Doug
I love working with AGM. its a great group of guys that are all working toward a common goal. Im on my 4th official week back and Its nice to be "home" again. They have a no compromise attitude on quality and customer service which I love.

It also nice being back in SoCal to watch my Niece and Nephew grow up, being away for so long made me appreciate this place for sure.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts