Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, my buddies n I are in a "heated" debate on how to make the VERY BEST Mud Maverick.
We agree on some bits n pieces but only a couple; tires, a snorkel and a few more but I really wanna
see how u guys set em up for the Mud.
We tried to keep it with what the average person could afford and Not throwing Rockwells under it with a set on 54" Swampers. So you know realistic for the blue collar weekend warrior.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Here is a pic of mine, very affordable
image.jpg

Here is a pic of the wife's, not AS affordable
image.jpg

My mods that are relevant to mud riding. Highlifter 4 inch lift, 32 terms, S3 arched arms, airdam primary and STM secondary, home made mud guards, home made snorkel, winch, light bar, sport low, hd tie rods, qe front diff and power steering. I think that's it.

Her mods include S three powersports 8 inch suspension lift, 32 terms, airdam+STM, winch and bumper,sport low. Hers came with the qe and power steering. We are still working on hers tho

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I would consider some front gussets and a set of gauges (oil pressure/ water temp/ voltage/ CVT belt temp)

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
thanks! Can't believe I forgot to mention both have front gussets, which i think are very important with these mud machines! It's hard to remember all the stuff that we do to these things. Just remembered I also have rear radius rods that I need to install on mine.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Her max makes my mav look very small lol. It's a wicked machine to say the least.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Ok guys, my buddies n I are in a "heated" debate on how to make the VERY BEST Mud Maverick.
We agree on some bits n pieces but only a couple; tires, a snorkel and a few more but I really wanna
see how u guys set em up for the Mud.
We tried to keep it with what the average person could afford and Not throwing Rockwells under it with a set on 54" Swampers. So you know realistic for the blue collar weekend warrior.
Lift, Arched A Arms, Gusset, Snorkels, Stereo of some form or fashion, tires/wheels, and of course clutches.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Kris, a few of us are headed to Sabine atv next weekend, u should bring that grey ghost out and play

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What/where is Sabine atv???

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
And sorry for the thread hijack
Lol.... Well worth seeing that Bad Boy
I looked it up Sabine looks like a great weekend spot I wish we had places open every weekend down here

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Don't forget ur camera, espcailly if ur taking your wife's too u know we all wanna see that thing in action!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts