Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was down at my local canam dealership yesterday afternoon. I was trying to see if they knew when the max might hit dealers ( by the way he said mid june to early july is his last info). There was 2 brothers there who had both just picked a maverick up and were talking about there rzr xp 900 they had sold in the last week. 1 brother had a xp and sold it, was talking about how he took a pretty good lose as there are to many for sale now. While that was finishing up another guy was looking a maverick over real good, was saying how the mav could not beat a xp under any condtions, he had won 5 races eaily on a bone stock machine.

he then went on to say a great sxs dont have cheap shocks like the mav (lol) and then continued with the suspension was not the best and some other things. Since i know the owner of the dealership well i thought i would ask why he was in here looking it over when had the chance while he was beating these other 5 racers. he mummbled something i could not understand. he then went on to inquire what the price was, then wanted to know when it would come in, then he wanted to know what the dealer would give him on a 1 year old xp as trade. my dealer said i dont take xp 900 on trade now due to value lose and way to many being traded or sold and we dont like to deal in those used machines in the best of conditions. The market is bad on them now and my offer would be way low and it might take some time for me to even sell it. he was getting more pissed by the moment.. went back to the mav ( which is already sold waiting on owner to come get it) and said the interior dash was cheap and bare....lol..at that point i said, sounds to me like everything your saying is wrong and cheap with the maverick is really what you mean is wrong with the xp because none of that is true and you know it. He said i was full of shit and did not know. of course i know, in closing i did offer to race him on a bone stock xp vs mav on sand or trail or road or up hill and we put the titles on the line, winner takes all... he flipped me the bird as he was leaving the store. xp remorse big time. sad some people have to act that way! enjoy the machine you have bro and roll with it!

·
Registered
487 Posts
I was down at my local canam dealership yesterday afternoon. I was trying to see if they knew when the max might hit dealers ( by the way he said mid june to early july is his last info). There was 2 brothers there who had both just picked a maverick up and were talking about there rzr xp 900 they had sold in the last week. 1 brother had a xp and sold it, was talking about how he took a pretty good lose as there are to many for sale now. While that was finishing up another guy was looking a maverick over real good, was saying how the mav could not beat a xp under any condtions, he had won 5 races eaily on a bone stock machine.

he then went on to say a great sxs dont have cheap shocks like the mav (lol) and then continued with the suspension was not the best and some other things. Since i know the owner of the dealership well i thought i would ask why he was in here looking it over when had the chance while he was beating these other 5 racers. he mummbled something i could not understand. he then went on to inquire what the price was, then wanted to know when it would come in, then he wanted to know what the dealer would give him on a 1 year old xp as trade. my dealer said i dont take xp 900 on trade now due to value lose and way to many being traded or sold and we dont like to deal in those used machines in the best of conditions. The market is bad on them now and my offer would be way low and it might take some time for me to even sell it. he was getting more pissed by the moment.. went back to the mav ( which is already sold waiting on owner to come get it) and said the interior dash was cheap and bare....lol..at that point i said, sounds to me like everything your saying is wrong and cheap with the maverick is really what you mean is wrong with the xp because none of that is true and you know it. He said i was full of shit and did not know. of course i know, in closing i did offer to race him on a bone stock xp vs mav on sand or trail or road or up hill and we put the titles on the line, winner takes all... he flipped me the bird as he was leaving the store. xp remorse big time. sad some people have to act that way! enjoy the machine you have bro and roll with it!
pretty funny ! i prefer to call it butt hurt!

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
835 Posts
Go to the RZR forum and you will see tons of butt hurt XP owners.

Reactions: bulldogs101
1 - 3 of 3 Posts