Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Nice, I'm going to have to get out that way one of these days. How'd the Maverick do there climbing the rocks? Any problems with having a visco-loc?

·
Registered
266 Posts
One place I would love to go riding at.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice, I'm going to have to get out that way one of these days. How'd the Maverick do there climbing the rocks? Any problems with having a visco-loc?
I didn't have any problems, but I didn't go anywhere crazy because I was alone. I am probably going back in a few weeks with two other Mavericks. I'm sure the visco sucks for some extreme stuff, but I don't care if I go up some of that stuff anyway.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Really cool! Love to check that area out some day.

·
Registered
417 Posts
I rode a mtn bike there 7 yrs ago very cool but would really like to go back with my mav and be able to see more. I really want to ride on the hill called lions back would scare the crap out of me.

·
Registered
88 Posts

Here is a video of my Maverick on the first obstacle on Prichett Canyon. Visco Lok didn't help

FYI Lions Back is closed though there is a baby lions back that is much smaller.

·
Registered
144 Posts
What area were you riding in? It all looks like the north end of town. What about the 3rd pic from the bottom in particular?
No place like moab.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I went by Gemeni bridges area. Chicken corners hurrah pass areas. White wash sand dunes on the way home. I was alone with no one with me if I got screwed up. I might be going down with a few more people in a few weeks again exploring some more difficult areas.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts