Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been reading about bad experiences with Turnkey so I figured I would share mine which wasn't bad. I odered my nerf bars through my local dealer The Sport Center here where I bought my Mav here in Cullman, AL a friend of mine Chad Howard is the Parts Manager there and always helps me out so I just always go through him for things. I picked them up yesterday and I got them home and pulled them out of the box and one of them had a bent bracket where it bolts in behind the front tire. The bend also caused the powder coat to crack some. So this morning I gave Chad a call and told him what I discovered and that it wasnt a big deal cause I could straighten the bracket out and it will work just fine but thought he should know and see what Adam had to say about it. I snapped a few pics of the damage and sent them to him so he could send them to Adam. I talk to him this afternoon and he had talk to Adam and said that he was sorry and wanted to make it up to me and offered to knock some off on my doors I had ordered if that was good with me since I was going to go ahead and use the nerf bars. Which I was because I wasn't really expecting that. So I am more than happy with the way the issue was handled. I know they have been super busy and things are gonna happen sometimes but they do care and appreciate all of our buisness. If you are hesitant on ordering something of theres I say give them a chance. Thanks alot Adam for what you did I really appreciate it. Now I just got to find some time this weekend to install them.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
turnkey has dun me good so far to!

·
Hickory, NC
2,958 Posts
Yea there good, just had a couple glitches because of heavy sales, their products are really high quality,
I want the doors next, but I want free shipping

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will sure be dealing with them again, someone helps me out I will stay loyal to them if they sell something I need. I am happy with there product so far.

·
Registered
266 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Ordered my stuff on the 16th and haven't heard a thing from them, more less a tracking number.

·
Registered
322 Posts
You're probably going to want to call them. And email them. And can them again. And again. And again. :) good luck, hope it works out better than my deal.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts