Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What company has some nice a-arm guards? I just checked turnkey and utvinc and couldn't find any.

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
Factory UTV makes an a arm/cv guards for the front and rear made from UHMW.
We sell their product if you need pricing.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price it.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Factory UTV skids are the bomb...nobody even close...and please dont consider the Factory BS aluminum skids...noisy and will wear much too quickly.

·
Registered
121 Posts
alex im interested in the skid plates/a-arm guards for the mav max. will those be any different (longer??) than the regular mav or do I need to hold off for some specifically for the max. whats the price? also if you saw my intro you will see im probably gonna be interested in a few more things from you...lol. thanks.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
X2, I beat on my FUTV Commander skids up in the Sierra's and are still in great condition. Haven't got to ride up there in the Maverick yet, but did hit a few rocks when doing some high speed desert riding a couple weeks age and no damage. Here's a couple of pics when I first put them on.
a arm guard2.jpg a arm guard.jpg a arm guard1.jpg rear a arm guards.jpg

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
alex im interested in the skid plates/a-arm guards for the mav max. will those be any different (longer??) than the regular mav or do I need to hold off for some specifically for the max. whats the price? also if you saw my intro you will see im probably gonna be interested in a few more things from you...lol. thanks.
We won't know anything about the Max until they come out but they definitely will use a different skid system to accommodate the extra length.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just ordered my Factory utv guards yesterday. Thanks for the info.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts