Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1989 Ford F-150 Prerunner project id like to sell. the truck is 120 wall DOM. 1 3/4. i have sense sand blasted the cage down and primerd it for storage. No rust, cab is excellent. PM me if intereseted SERIOUS Buyers ONLY ! dont need to finish because i have the Maverick to play with now.

Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Scrap Commercial vehicle Vehicle Car Vehicle door Automotive exterior Automotive window part Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Vehicle door Windshield Chair Furniture Automotive exterior Vehicle Folding chair Motor vehicle Vehicle Mode of transport Vehicle door Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Automotive exterior Chassis

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
If I was younger and had more energy that would be a fun project

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If I was younger and had more energy that would be a fun project
Ya the truck was built by my friend who builds Prerunners an 4 seat rails. i had him build this because i wanted a Class 6 truck but I desided to go the SXS route.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I had a prerunner, and once I got a sxs, I quickly figured out that I wouldn't use it anymore and sold it.
Same exact thing happen to my friend Greg. He went with a Rhino and then started doing all his building. He now has a bad ass rotaxed rhino and loves it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts