Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the turn arrows on the 7.6" digital display function? It's the first thing that caught my eye once I finally sat in the drivers seat the first time. I see all kinds of aftermarket turn signal kits, but none incorporate these.

·
Registered
2020 XDS RR, 2019 Sport 1000R
279 Posts
The signals are on the cluster because they use the same universal cluster on Can Am on road vehicles. Even snowmobiles for that matter. Non functional with off road vehicles and snowmobiles etc. There may be a way to do it but likely much more simple to use an aftermarket plug and play kit for turn signals.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Yes it is functional, but you have to plug into it yourself. I have a street legal kit that I installed on mine and it came with a pin that I can install into the Digital Instrument Cluster (DIC). Now when my blinkers are on it will flash the green turn signal indicators on the DIC. I beliebe it is pin 12 in the DIC Packard Connector that powers the turn signal indicators. Now it does flash both left and right on the DIC for either left or right. It does not show what blinker specifically is working.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts