Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Check eBay. Good lights and decent prices. . Just search 50 led light bar.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
We do carry the 50inch curved but do not have any in stock.

Watch the ebay sellers and their statements that shipping is free when it does not include import fees.

And the fact many times the bars are not actually CREE bars,they are epistar with a glass lens.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the advice Matt1524 will you have any in in the near future? If so could you hold one for me please? Not in any real hurry to buy one and I would rather buy one from you than from ebay.

·
Premium Member
6,758 Posts
What size for an xds with a roof and preferably bolt on installation ? Tim

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Would depend on your mounting location...

The bars mounts add approx 4inches. So a 40 is really 44, a 50 is really 54, etc.

40s are most popular for mavericks....

All sizes of radius bars (30s,40s,50s) in stock next week..

·
Premium Member
6,758 Posts
I don't see a price on the 40 on your website . Tim

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
40 Radius is $275

40 Straight is $250

Prices include UPS ground shipping and the wiring/switch/relay....

These are Totron brand with CREE, polycarbonate lens (not glass).

·
Registered
135 Posts
What is the IP rating on the curved 40"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
All Totron is 67.

Keep in mind many imported light companies will say whatever they think that will make you buy. Most consumers dont know what IP rating or CREE emitter even means.

·
Premium Member
6,758 Posts
All Totron is 67.

Keep in mind many imported light companies will say whatever they think that will make you buy. Most consumers dont know what IP rating or CREE emitter even means.
I don't , do you mind educating me , I love to learn new things , I bet a lot of other guys would appreciate it also. Tim

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
IP rating table

Check out the chart here....

67 means completely sealed against dust and shot immersion in water. Which is great for offroad applications.

Would you want to put these in your swimming pool for underwater lighting? No. But offroad applications they work great.

The biggest problem we combat is false advertising. We get 100s of spam emails a week wanting us to buy lighting products from all over the globe. Foreign sellers will tell you anything that you want to hear about their products. We have placed sample orders in the past, received the products, and they werent half of what they were advertised as. (Such as saying they were CREE when they were epistar emitters, or IP 68 when they were IP 67). These things matter. It would be like being sold a Maverick and being told is was the turbo model when it wasnt, naturally the non-turbo is cheaper.

The best thing you can do is be educated on anything you buy :D

·
Registered
135 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts