Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Just trying to save a dollar so I can throw it elsewhere in the Can am. haha CT race works it is Dizzle. But Does it matter which one Chromoly, tube or, box? Speaking of weak links I'm going with S3 gusset kit and S3 shock Tower brace. considering I've already broken the radiator tabs and bent my Baja designs light bar 10" mounted on the shock tower!! Is there any other front bracing I should consider while doing this job? You guys seem very knowledgeable and been there done that.

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Just messing with you Dizzle !! Your highlifter arms look great on your vehicle and you ride rocky areas

the boxed a arms look like they belong on a race car or military vehicle .....and that adds weight ......but damn they look amazing !
I agree about the boxed arms they are top notch. just figured the op is asking what arms to buy so I assume and yeah I know what that means , that he is a new guy and probably doesn’t ride as hard as you or I and many others on here . I’ve got friends that bought top of the line everything including ct boxed arms and they ride for 10 minutes and drink for 20-45 minutes. To me it’s a huge waste of money for what we call a parade machine lol. I tell my buds when they want to sell let me know because I know it has not been abused. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Not true diesel, I drive like a maniac I'm not proud of it. my machine doesn't like breaking shit in just the fist 10 hours after the break in period. Lol

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
See what happens when I assume. Lol front gusset and shock tower brace about all you can do other than welding in gussets to strengthen up the frame.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
How about stock ball joints? My buddy says I'm in the 1% club people that drive like maniacs lol. I mean we're out there watching the other side-by-side just put a long and wondering what is going on you have a Turbo lol. Do you even spool bro haha.

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Stock ball joints are tough. If it makes you feel better pack a couple with you but I doubt you will break one. Keller makes some high dollar ball joints but guys on here have broke them also. Plus you have to keep adjusting as they wear. I have guys I ride with who have 10k miles on stock ball joints on their 17 models.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Cool dizzledog well that about sums up all my questions for the front end. I appreciate all your time and help!!!! Ct race works it is!!! The vendor Pro UTV has already contacted me from this form. He has hook me up with a good deal on all that so that's been super cool!!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts