Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Check your fuses. You probably blew the fuse with in in 4WD. I'm at dinner With the family or I would be able to look up which fuse it is.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lol..I did push the switch smartass.And no I don't hear anything I just got it today I will check the fuses tomorrow.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well went ahead and replaced the fuse anyways and now it's working ..Sweet :smile:

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Well I checked the fuses and they are all good
glad you got it working again....how did you check the fuse? If you meter it with it still in the fuse box you will get a false reading as it will read continuity. You need to pull the fuse and visually inspect it and/or meter it with it out of the circuit.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pulled it and looked for it being blown, looked fine to me but went ahead replaced just in case and found out that way

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
it's all good....I picked up a 50 piece assorted fuse kit on eBay for around $4 shipped. i keep that in my tool kit as cheap insurance....

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
several people have had the same issue.....not sure if they are using crap fuses or what but usually after replacing the fuse it doesn't happen again.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts