Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have to slow down for the four wheel drive to in gage and disengage but the same with my sport mode too if I'm going to fast it won't switch in or out of sport mode

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
The manual says to come to a complete stop but a lot of people do it on the fly. Just let off the gas and engage it while not under load.....

·
Registered
806 Posts
I have to slow down for the four wheel drive to in gage and disengage but the same with my sport mode too if I'm going to fast it won't switch in or out of sport mode
I slow down to engage 4wheel but all you have to do is let all the way off the gas and it will engage immediatly, same for sport mode.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I did have rhino.

No I don't yet. I was too impatient and bought the xp4. Now I have it up for sale to get in to a Max.
good things come to those who wait :smile: Just messing with you…..hope you can get what your asking for your XP4 so you can get your MAX!

Reactions: sandaddiction

·
Registered
256 Posts
Sport mode activates on or off according to throttle position not speed or rpm. Chop throttle to 0 and will switch. Where as 4 wheel drive is load sensitive. Back off throttle a little to have neutral load on drive train and it will shift in or out.

If Im on the side of the trail posting ... its because Im waiting for you to catch up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts