Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stole idea from PBB. (FNL and SNL)

Well im staying home this long weekend and wrenching. Been working 12 hour days the last few months and have not had time to do some projects.

I have to replace a serpentine belt on my daughters car for a 1” shorter one. Because Dad put in a big stereo with two amps and then a 220 amp alternator that has a smaller pull. The smaller pulley lets the tensioner relax too much and bounce around making a purring sound. Nothing like creating more work for myself, I have to pull the wheel off the car and fender liner just to get to the tensioner bolt. Sum bitches!!!

Second project is adding a Mopar severe duty fuel filter to the trusty Megacab. She is on 06 and only has one filter and could use to keep my injectors from having issues.

Third one is my X3. I want to pull the trailing arms off and add the S3 style weld on gusset kit(sorry Dustin ill cut my own out since shipping to AZ is a lot for some flat plate). Then replace trailing arm pivot bushing, wheel bearings and rear axle shafts just because they have seen 5000 miles of MEGA abuse not because they are showing any signs of wear. Also i have to pull off my exhaust and sell it to a buddy and build myself another one.

Last one is trim some palm trees and bolt my metal framed gazebo down before the monsoon season relocates it to the neighbors yard.

What are you losers doing if you are not out enjoying the trails????

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
Actully going to work, then take Friday off for a 3 dayer, pretty boring got the guys cleaning a resivoir so pretty much sittin in my truck on my tab. Might go hit Pismo next weekend for 1 last ride even though I really don't like it but the car needs some run time

·
Registered
609 Posts
I'm joining the club. Started my Ram to get loaded, service DEF - see dealer message. Now it's sitting at the dealer and I'm driving their Jeep Renegade

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
478 Posts
I'm in, my crazy work schedule for summer just hit, might work on 5th wheel tomorrow but the rest will be work

·
Registered
637 Posts
Alignment then swapped the sway bar links and a tire rotation on the Dodge 5.9 after work. Fuel filter, air filter clean, finding the voltage drop to the trailer brakes, swap shackle straps for some 1/4" BIG boys and fresh water filler hose replacement tomorrow. X3- lost another wheel bearing. Probably do both. Going to check ball joints and bushings. Then the house roof leak. All in time. Happy Birthday America!!!! We earned it.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Escrow just closed on Tuesday so were now moving. Excited for the new house but had to cancel our Walker River Resort trip. Cant take any additional time off work due too all migrations of new clients, but excited about the new house and I need to break in the neighbors with the X3, loud music that 'some - one hates' on here (not gonna mention any names - mega) maybe some illegal fireworks and a pool party

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
Well I'm gonna drink a few Gallons of Beer to start. Was thinking a Glamis trip is in order. Work on my Tan ya know.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
162 Posts
Washing Double D...wish there was a car wash that took Duallies, clear the backyard then going to smoke some pineapple swine, deep fried smoked bacon wrapped onion rings to start off for appetizer haven't thought of a veggie yet then grease the wheel bearings on the max

·
Registered
213 Posts
Had to work until three, My old ride is sold on Monday so I am in between rides and now camping in eastern Utah so we are going to tour Canyonlands and Dead horse point this weekend and hoping my new ride ships soon as touring in a dually is not too exciting but beats doing yard work!

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
Had to work until three, My old ride is sold on Monday so I am in between rides and now camping in eastern Utah so we are going to tour Canyonlands and Dead horse point this weekend and hoping my new ride ships soon as touring in a dually is not too exciting but beats doing yard work!
Go ride by Skinwalker Ranch.

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
Working on my kitchen remodel and going to my brothers house to hang out and eat some Brisket he smoked all day.

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Today did misc Yard work, spread 12 yards gravel on rv pad- needed 20 so that’s not done, moved a sprinkler head, fixed chainsaw I trashed cutting railroad ties for border on rv parking, prepped general to go fishing north of Boise tomorrow and trail ride for the day, assembled 10x12 shade gazebo for back patio so wife will quit bitching at me there’s no shade, and drinking of course

Friday - going north into mountains where it’s cooler for the day

Sat / sun groom yard back into new rv parking and reinstall strips of sod I trashed with excavator, build (3) planter boxes for new garden

I bought new house 2 months ago to live in for a year while I build new house and shop so I have been slammed with upgrading everything it seems on this little shit hole

1 - 20 of 39 Posts