Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

40" Totron 19200 Lumen LED Bar Group Buy

28K views 190 replies 38 participants last post by  MudChick 
#1 · (Edited)
This weeks Sale! This is more geared toward the Maverick and Commander Crowd and the Rzr guys with aftermarket cages. Wanna light up the night??? The New 19,200 Lumen Totron Bar is what you need! This thing is insane! Awesome Price! Includes FREE Shipping, Universal Wiring Harness with Switch, Relay and Fuse. I Need to sell 4 to get this price locked in! Who wants one? When we get 4 or more reserved then payment is due. Inbox us, email Teamfas@hotmail.com or text 914-799-5558 to Order. Sale Ends 8/10/13

Text Font Parallel

SOLD LIST:
1) Campos
2) MRRPM - PD
3) JRCMLC -PD
4) WVXRS - PD
5) CarlosFL - PD

Ok this is the new order once we sell 4 I will order the lights and it will take 1 week - 10 days minimum to get to everyone. - JT (9/13/13)

1) Jsmith
2) Michamiles
3)
4)

Call
Send SMS
Add to Skype
You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype

See less See more
#77 ·
Someone post a pic of a 40" that's not mounted on top of a roof. I ride in alot of woods and can't mount on top.

#78 ·
Motor vehicle Vehicle Windshield Automotive exterior Yellow

Here is mine i just put it under the top roll bar and welded a cage around it.

#80 ·
#85 ·
When it comes up, I want one also. Are these things tough? I ride in the woods a lot and it will more than likely be getting the shit whipped out of it by tree limbs.

#87 ·
Bump

#88 ·
Here's is how I had mine mounted.
If you get the DC series light which has the polycarbonate lens instead of glass, it will be almost indestructible.

Attachments

#89 ·
Are the ones offered in this group buy polycarnbonate? Surely someone else wants one of these. I'm ready to purchase.

#90 ·
You need to ask the vendor. The totron DC series has the polycarbonate lens and it puts out 19200 lumens.There is another totron light that looks exactly the same but it has a glass lens and puts out around 15,400 lumens.

#95 ·
Ok this is the new order once we sell 4 I will order the lights and it will take 1 week - 10 days minimum to get to everyone. - JT (9/13/13)

1) JSmith
2)
3)
4)
Sign me up. Come on guys, My wife actually ok'ed this purchase. Don't make me miss out, lol.

#97 ·
Bump

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.