Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
41 - 60 of 191 Posts
Ill be your huckleberry. This is actually for my Ford Raptor so hopefully the harness will be long enough to work with my factory upfitter switches. Count me in. PM me and I will give you my Paypal account number.

Thanks WVXRS! Invoices will go out tomorrow and Order will be placed to ship to me Friday. Everyone will have there lights next week.
Do you have a photo of the light mounts? I need to see if I need to order different brackets to mount. Also someone smarter than me please chime in -- what is the amp draw for this. I want to make sure I place on the correct switch. I have 2 30 amp switches a 15. Should this light be used with a 30 amp?

Have these been shipped? I was hoping it would arrive today?

Discussion starter · #54 ·
I just got an email from Totron, our order was held up and will be here 8/26. Im really sorry for the delay. If anyone wants a refund please let me know. Otherwise they will ship from NY to everyone on 8/26 or 8/27 Thanks again for the business- JT

41 - 60 of 191 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.