Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

40" Totron 19200 Lumen LED Bar Group Buy

28K views 190 replies 38 participants last post by  MudChick 
#1 · (Edited)
This weeks Sale! This is more geared toward the Maverick and Commander Crowd and the Rzr guys with aftermarket cages. Wanna light up the night??? The New 19,200 Lumen Totron Bar is what you need! This thing is insane! Awesome Price! Includes FREE Shipping, Universal Wiring Harness with Switch, Relay and Fuse. I Need to sell 4 to get this price locked in! Who wants one? When we get 4 or more reserved then payment is due. Inbox us, email Teamfas@hotmail.com or text 914-799-5558 to Order. Sale Ends 8/10/13

Text Font Parallel

SOLD LIST:
1) Campos
2) MRRPM - PD
3) JRCMLC -PD
4) WVXRS - PD
5) CarlosFL - PD

Ok this is the new order once we sell 4 I will order the lights and it will take 1 week - 10 days minimum to get to everyone. - JT (9/13/13)

1) Jsmith
2) Michamiles
3)
4)

Call
Send SMS
Add to Skype
You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype

See less See more
#2 ·
Knowing what you are getting them for, guys this is a good price. Alot better than most try to sell them for.
Good to see someone not trying to stick it to everyone.

#3 ·
Thanks Boovan! Been dealing with the "RZR TAX" on parts for so long. Dont want to see that happen to the maverick. No need to mark things up 300% Sell more items at a lower cost make a few dollars less or break even because items do not price themselves out of reach. - JT

#5 ·
I sell them too & have the same philosophy.

#4 ·
This is the light bar I have. That is a great price. Mine was $475 shipped.
This bar puts out 4000 more lumens than my Rigid 40"

#14 ·
giving this a bump cuz its a great price!

#21 ·
this new gen II style totron led bar is a no brainer , its as bright or brighter then all the rigid DF or who ever else brand light bars are out there they were $800-1200-1500 , !

made with new cree led's also and they gave it new style reflectors to

#27 ·
no prob ! - after seeing one in person , and now owning one , there awesome

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.