Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen different sites advertise different size light bars for the Maverick. With the stock cage, which will fit? Also, does anyone just sell the camp on or weld on mounts for LED light bars?

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
i like the 40'' stays inside the side bars !

IMG_0723.jpg

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow that looks great! What brand of light bar is that? What kind if switch did you use inside the cab?

·
Premium Member
8,474 Posts
Weld on tabs are just flat tabs with a hole in them.

50" is too wide. I am going with two 10" and one 20" on my roof. I just need to decide between SR or E series.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Weld on tabs are just flat tabs with a hole in them.

50" is too wide. I am going with two 10" and one 20" on my roof. I just need to decide between SR or E series.

I'm with Mega on this... we run a Rigid 50 E Series on our race car...but had a 40" Rigid E series on the prerunner and its was all the light you could really use..if you can or don't want to weld, Rigid makes billet clamp on brackets that are very bad-ass.

Prerunner.jpg

·
Registered
329 Posts
Saw a light bar on this site. Can't remember were. double 2" tube/low profile/mounts to the roll cage with clamps. Looked like it would protect the
light bar in case of roll over.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Wow that looks great! What brand of light bar is that? What kind if switch did you use inside the cab?
i used a utvinc rocker switch - there new ones that say 40'' led bar,

this is the totron everyone is trying , there SUPER bright and very affortable , ! works awesome, ! i use to have (4) 7'' hid lights up top and the totron led bar is like 5x brighter !

·
Registered
998 Posts
I'm going to fit a 40" vision x bar on mine. I'm buying their higher end model bar which I think runs about 1800$ but puts out around 38,000 lumens.
That's the 30" bar so a 40" should be even brighter

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
i heard about those bad boys

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I got a 45 from tribal whips. Light works great.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I just ordered a 40" Totron DC series that puts out 19,800 lumens and uses 240 watts. Compared to a Totron DR series which puts out 14,400 lumens. The DC series also has the polycarbonate lens just like the Rigid lights have. This was highest lumen output I could find for a 40" that costs under $500. $475 to be exact and that includes shipping.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I have 2 sets of the 14,400 lumen bars.. 30 degree and 60 degree.... I'm really happy with them... they are a high quality light bar.. Extruded aluminum housing with mounting hardware and wiring harness.. the switch itself is a little cheesy, but the bar is nice.. I bought 4 of them and I will sell the remaining 2 for 400 each... send me a PM if your interested... 20130612_160508.jpg 20130612_162430.jpg 20130612_181242.jpg 20130612_192555.jpg 20130612_205825.jpg 20130612_205832.jpg

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I don't mean to spoil your party but those lights are $375 on eBay.

Reactions: boovan

·
Registered
150 Posts
& these are the lower end one's too, they are cheaper than 375 on ebay.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
No, its all good... Its funny how people advertise them all over the map.. This light looks exactly like the Rigid 40" priced over a grand.. Same with many of them.. Lets face it, they all come from China anyway! the American LED industry went to shit a while ago.. there is a guy advertising what looks to be this light for 350, but if you look close, he is using 2 different light bars for his photos... Not sure I would buy from him.... I can tell you this, this particular light is really high quality.. Its pretty heavy and made of extruded 6061.. the switch is the only thing that is cheesy about it but most are gonna go with a stock can am switch anyway... I'm shooting for 400 so the profit on the other 3 I have covers the cost of mine!

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
The two diff bars are gen 1 and gen 2 totron bars I think

·
Registered
150 Posts
The two diff bars are gen 1 and gen 2 totron bars I think
2 different series
The DC & DR Series, they still sell both

·
Registered