Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
A good friend of mine just got the MAX and he has owned every two seat Polaris 8oo to 900 and the XP900 4 seater and used to race the sxs a few years back in full custom builds and we took out the MAX to a local spot that's off limits and whooped and wash outs galore and beat the Piss out of it and his word were "I will never buy another Polaris again" to beat the fit and finish and the Performance they would have to step up huge for me to consider it and if they just Add 2 more seats and stretch the XP1000 its not even close.

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Last week I was told Polaris has decided to move up the release date of the 4 seater since CAN AM is selling the snot out of the Max and Polaris is worried about losing sales . Once a guy spends $23500 + accessories on a new Can AM Max he will not be selling it for a long time since most are financed , even if the Polaris was to surprise us with something super spectacular and try to get them back as customers it wont happen. People are Learning fast that the Can AM is a Bad Boy Ride.

Reactions: bulldogs101

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
agree, the max is hard to find still, sure some on here will say this or that dealer has one, and they very well may. the post is that I know they are selling fast, I know a small dealer near me has sold 9 of them in 2 months, and this dealer use to sell 9 a year of all canam products, now he sold 9 max alone, not counting commander or atv or mav 2 seater.
Can AM has sold a ton of them and Polaris is worried about it for sure , so they have moved the Unveiling of there XP1000 4 seater up to Halloween . Im tellin ya that the Max will out perform that Polaris 4 seater hands down. The Max is a way nicer Quality build than the Polaris.

Reactions: bulldogs101
1 - 3 of 3 Posts