Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
well we all knew 100% it was coming, just like we know next year canam will be above 110hp. nature of the game. im only surprised popo waited so long, even though we still don't know when that htis dealerships as it not announced yet. still a popo however!

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
you don't see as many popo as you use to, sure its still a lot, but far fewer than use to be and will continue to lose out to canam and even up. just look at this forum, I have seen 20-30 posts in the last 3 months of former popo owners, never seen that before mav come out. they are no longer going to sit at the top alone... canam will go all out balls to the way, in your face, full force as we move into the future, something popo don't really have down well, as they have never had to worry like this before. BRP only goes one way when they get into something.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
agree, the max is hard to find still, sure some on here will say this or that dealer has one, and they very well may. the post is that I know they are selling fast, I know a small dealer near me has sold 9 of them in 2 months, and this dealer use to sell 9 a year of all canam products, now he sold 9 max alone, not counting commander or atv or mav 2 seater.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
agree, plus 5 grand more, for less, and cheap shooty interior, why would you pass the max up for that crap, if one plays the best bang for the buck and most nicest, comfy, form fit and finish you end at max all day long. there canam has popo beat a hundred fold

1 - 6 of 6 Posts