1385049_688336847857661_1470688305_n.jpg

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Perfect halloween colors too!!!!!

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
well we all knew 100% it was coming, just like we know next year canam will be above 110hp. nature of the game. im only surprised popo waited so long, even though we still don't know when that htis dealerships as it not announced yet. still a popo however!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
well we all knew 100% it was coming, just like we know next year canam will be above 110hp. nature of the game. im only surprised popo waited so long, even though we still don't know when that htis dealerships as it not announced yet. still a popo however!
It will be officially announced or released at Camp Rzr during the upcoming halloween weekend.
I would also bet that test drives will be going on for those who are interested

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
you think the 2 seater was overpriced! just wait until we see the $25K price tag on it…….

Reactions: bulldogs101

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
That's way to much for the lack of technology and innovation in that vehicle…...

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Yep & there will be no deals to be had for a while as dealers will band together to keep price up fir as long as they can!
I assume it will only be revealed in the near future but not available to early spring…..doesn't make senseto release a new model just before the end of the season. (lucky duners) for the majority of the continent the main riding season is coming to an end. :sad:

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
The two seater ive been riding around sucks bad enough....Im very dissapointed...Maverick is much better machine...
Now just image the disappointment when you add 2 more seats to it!

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
It will still be the most powerful 4 seat SxS in the industry. That on it's own will sell a bunch of them

1 - 20 of 34 Posts