Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a brand new set of 4 point retractable harnesses for sale. came off and 18 xrs i got the immi upgrade when i bought new and asked for all factory parts back so i could resell.
will ship ASAP for $250. this is much cheaper then you can buy a set for brand new anywhere else. need to sell asap need stereo, speakers, rock sliders, seats and the list goes on

·
Registered
62 Posts
Do you still have the 4 pt retractable harness? These are the OEM one right?
I have a 17 XRS 2 seater

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
211 Posts
i have a brand new set of 4 point retractable harnesses for sale. came off and 18 xrs i got the immi upgrade when i bought new and asked for all factory parts back so i could resell.
will ship ASAP for $250. this is much cheaper then you can buy a set for brand new anywhere else. need to sell asap need stereo, speakers, rock sliders, seats and the list goes on
I have a set if you're still interested. You can text me at 626-488-038three

·
Registered
71 Posts
Need a set as well please pm if anyone has any
I have a set of 4 from my Max I’d be interested in dealing. I had a buddy that gave me a steal on a couple of pro armor harnesses so I’d love to sell my driver and 3 passenger retractables.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Anyone in Arizona have a set of these ? I saw some on craigslist for 50 bucks I believe and should have jumped on it. Looking for a pair.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts