·
Banned
546 Posts
Price?

·
Registered
502 Posts
Ah man tearing it all down are ya?
I have some 29" terminators I've been wanted bigger but I know ur looking for something different so pm me a price
I'm in Florida too where u at???

·
Registered
806 Posts
Ah man tearing it all down are ya?
I have some 29" terminators I've been wanted bigger but I know ur looking for something different so pm me a price
I'm in Florida too where u at???
Let me know when you want to get rid of of your 29s if there are still in good shape. Tried to pm you but your "box" is full. Lol

·
Registered
502 Posts
Oh yea my 29's are still good they don't see asphalt at all just when I took pictures of it one time other wise it's always on the trailer or mud.
They don't have any plugs,no missing pieces they are in good shape.
Let me see bout Bryson's 34s n if it works out I'll send ya pics

·
Registered
806 Posts
Oh yea my 29's are still good they don't see asphalt at all just when I took pictures of it one time other wise it's always on the trailer or mud.
let me know.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Not tryin to steal your thread OP. If anything I'm trying to help sell, lol.
I posted a link in here asking about terms and tire width but got no answer. I know you got 29.5s so I will ask you. Are you running the same width front and back, what is it? Do you have power steering? How do they ride? Really wanting to pull the trigger on some terms but can't afford to make a mistake on a $200 tire. Sorry bout all the questions.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Not tryin to steal your thread OP. If anything I'm trying to help sell, lol.
I posted a link in here asking about terms and tire width but got no answer. I know you got 29.5s so I will ask you. Are you running the same width front and back, what is it? Do you have power steering? How do they ride? Really wanting to pull the trigger on some terms but can't afford to make a mistake on a $200 tire. Sorry bout all the questions.
Mine are 29.5/10/12 I am running the same size on front and back. They are on a Super Grip 12x8 wheel. Offset is a bit crazy they stick out way to far, I would try n keep them under the plastics as much as you can. These Terminators Will sling some Huge chucks of mud.
I do not have power steering n my wife drives our buggy like she wants to break it with no problem. She has even asked me not to get the powersteering she says she loves the way it steers, but I don't have that qe front diff. (If that makes a difference ). The reason I went with terminators is everyone I ride with has outlaws n silverbacks. At low speed witch we mostly travel at they bouce around like popcorn. I hate riding in there buggys if we are not in the mud, trust me I understand it's not gonna be smooth but it will jar your crowns outta your mouth..lol . So my brother in law went Termy first I felt the ride n bought some the next week. They still pull Great too.
So honestly I have thought about going with a Outlaw because of the muck we are riding in lately but my wife is the voice of reason for me. I haven't been stuck where they have gone threw. I haven't had any issues with missing chuncks. They ride soooo much better. If anything I would like to go bigger that's all. I went 29.5 in the first place cause of axels I didn't wanna break any but Driller is running a 32 n no axel issues so I'm thinking bout 32-34. All in all J if I had to do it all over I would go terminator again exspecially when I look over at my buddies wife in there buggy n her boobs are giving her black eyes from the bouce, I'm good with my choice. I hope that helps man any more question please ask. Oh yea no broke axels or anything except a tierod but.......

·
Registered
502 Posts
Rage 3 stm primary / stm gen 2 secondary hopefully it will be all set to ride today!!!!!

·
Registered
502 Posts
image.jpg
Hey J here's that pic I was telling u bout, I pick my Maverick up today so I can take more....

·
Registered
806 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts