Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking to put 32s on my base model (already bought the tires) and I was wondering if most people only do a 1 inch spacer in the back or do 1 inch all around or just say the hell with it and do 2 inch around it

·
Registered
2019 maverick trail 1000. 5-2 offset wheels. 27 inch tires. Roof. Mirrors. Full windshield.
174 Posts
Not enough information. Is it a Maverick? Is it an X3 or sport platform? Is it a trail or a 60 or 64 inch?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have 32s on my 120 hp X3 RC (stock 14" wheels). When steering is fully turned & the suspension compresses the tire will rub a very small amount against the plastic at the driver or passenger's feet. Not a big deal at all.

·
Registered
498 Posts
I’m looking to put 32s on my base model (already bought the tires) and I was wondering if most people only do a 1 inch spacer in the back or do 1 inch all around or just say the hell with it and do 2 inch around it
1" all around

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,637 Posts
I have 32s on my 120 hp X3 RC (stock 14" wheels). When steering is fully turned & the suspension compresses the tire will rub a very small amount against the plastic at the driver or passenger's feet. Not a big deal at all.
It will also rub the trailing arm depending on the tires chosen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts