Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time for new tires, thinking about 32 inch to replace the 30 inchers. Will they work, without other problems=belt, clutch, etc. the machine is stock. The machine is a sport 1000R RC.

·
Premium Member
6,497 Posts
Do search, but I think the consensus is 32 tires rub on a 64 car. I dont have any first hand knowledge, just what I read. Tim

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have 31x10x14 on my MavS with no problems of rubbing. Not sure about 32's??

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,497 Posts
I have 31x10x14 on my MavS with no problems of rubbing. Not sure about 32's??

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I would have assumed the narrower cars are even more susceptible that the 64 inch cars. Interesting. Tim

·
Registered
81 Posts
On HD9 14” beadlocks. 5+2 offset. Close to factory offset when measuring wheels out.
Theres so much tire clearance on my xrc with the 32’s that I'm sure you could still go bigger with no issues.

·
Registered
11 Posts
this might shed so light on bigger tires on the sport x rc ,there is a video on youtube from UTV guide of a sport x rc running 33 inch ITP coyote tires on after market wheels with no problems, its a good video to watch, the video is in johnson valley and its by john crowley

·
Registered
51 Posts
32 inch BFGoodrich on Factory wheels. They were the highest "32s" I found.The suspension is still all set as it was from the factory. No clearance or rubbing issues at all. Not even anything close. I also did not notice any "Loss of power".
That looks great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
7 Posts
There looks to be plenty of room for them. My only concern would maybe be when you disconnect the sway bars with more roll you may run from time to time. Interested to know. I would like to put them on mine as well to add a little more ground clearance to my machine. Riding the tristate area I deal with a fair share of rocks and hills.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Are you running 32x10x14 on all wheels?

On HD9 14” beadlocks. 5+2 offset. Close to factory offset when measuring wheels out.
Theres so much tire clearance on my xrc with the 32’s that I'm sure you could still go bigger with no issues.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Running 32 Carnivores on all. No issues. 10 lbs in each with no beadlocks. No clutch issues riding steep rocks and trails in the mountains.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
32 inch BFGoodrich on Factory wheels. They were the highest "32s" I found.The suspension is still all set as it was from the factory. No clearance or rubbing issues at all. Not even anything close. I also did not notice any "Loss of power".

How do you
Like them so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 19 of 19 Posts