Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Delete sold

SOLD

31.5/13/14 Xtreme Tire 9 Paddle Extreme Skats 99+ rollout in the back and 100 rollout front. Making these 31.84" tall in the front and 31.5" in the rear at 10psi. Mounted on Method 406 beadlocks 14x8/14x10. They have 1 trip on them! Performed flawlessly on my X3 XRS. Dragged 2 more x3 xrs's, one with the 5ri and one with the 4ri, I was 1 car length behind on a BONE stock machine with only 60 miles on it. Both other machines had heavy molded tires. Plenty of people to vouch for these light weight tires. They weigh in at 32.4lbs front and 34lbs rear mounted on Method wheels. The methods themselves weigh 15lbs front and 17.2lbs rear. Car measured 76" front and 77" rear overall width!

Would like to have these picked up local, may entertain shipping later on. Im located in Jefferson, OR. Would like to sell complete if possible.

Attachments

Reactions: Az00r6

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BUMP! Still available!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What are you going to try next?
Still really wanting to try a pair of CST's and a Pair of STU Blackbirds with a tribute front, then try a dessert track front! Probably will just jump to the blackbird setup they are MUCH heavier, but I haven't nailed down a perfect setup, might not find one lmao!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Skats are sold. The Method 406's are for sale!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts