Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
How do the wider tires turn compared to the 9's?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can't tell a difference in the steering at all. It does still need power steering however. I have to put my beer down and use two hands too often! Future purchase most definitely. Im not crazy about the rims but I wanted to stay stock offset and my dealer pretty much gave them to me.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Man I like it. That's the exact set up I'm going to use for Moab but prolly with more offset. No rubbing issues right?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No rubbage at all, I think it makes it look better not to mention ground clearance is improved. 27's just look too small imo.

;s

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
To answer your question playdoh. No, they are the original bighorn. If your worried about weight, I believe they weigh in at 31 lbs. My 2.0's were around 26 I think.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
No Jed plenty of room for 30s

·
Registered
806 Posts
The gay cowboy avatar is kinda freakin me out.

·
Registered
207 Posts
What's up with this Jedup? Just looked at his 10 posts and none of them make any sense? I agree, the gay cowboy avatar is super freaky!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
What's up with this Jedup? Just looked at his 10 posts and none of them make any sense? I agree, the gay cowboy avatar is super freaky!
TXChristopher in disguise :saint:

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
sorry....didn't want to jinx the forum but I couldn't resist......there is definitely something not all together right about this guy....(is it a guy???)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
suppose to be front wheels for a commander. forget the width now, I think the offset is 1.5x5.5. if so they would be 7" wide rim.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts