Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vendor
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://www.hunterworks.com/hunterworks_cvt_belts

Winner!! Winner!!! Ryan from AL is the winner of our 3000th Hunterworks belt sold and received it free today!!! We give away a belt every 1000th belt sold!! That is 3000 in right at 6 months and warranted only 36, that is right at 1% warranty rate. Thanks for your support!!! Link at the top if you are in need of a good CVT belt!!!

Can Am Specific belt info:

We sell a ton of belts as you can see, the overwhelming majority are going to Polaris. We want to break into the Can Am world more than we are now. After being in the UTV business for 15 years, I know a bunch of Can Am guys think their vehicles are better than Polaris and easier on belts than them. So if ours are holding up that well in the Polaris, why are you guys not trying them as often?

Less money than the OEM, less money than some of the other aftermarket belts that seem popular for the Can Ams and this week is the first time we have had an issue with a belt on a X3 yet, that says a lot.

Give them a try!!! Today a new batch came in that I changed the top cog design and the binding agent that binds it to the cords. We are not having issues but it was something we did for the Polaris belts that we carried over here. We have been doing it on Polaris belts since Oct 18th and since then, on the newest, going off memory, I think we have had 4 turbo RZR belts and either just one or two RZR 1000 non turbo belts that needed warranty or failed for any reason. Considering we sell on average 500 a month, 6 since Oct is crazy good!!!

Just so you know we not just another company private labeling someone else's belt, take a look at this article that explains what a Private Label is and some practices out there today.

https://www.hunterworks.com/private_label_belts

Give us a chance to earn your belt business!!

Thanks
Todd

·
Premium Member
6,843 Posts
Todd, is there any forum discount codes? Tim

·
Premium Member
6,843 Posts
Just bought one. I will post after I run it a while. Tim

Reactions: BLR

·
Vendor
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds like a plan, as long as your vehicle is healthy now and not eating belts, you should be fine!!!

Thanks
Todd

·
Vendor
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
3000 belts sold ever or?
Ever, we only had them out since June 28th,so just 6 months. I don't know of any other aftermarket belt sold by one person or company that has sold that many.

Before we sold our own, we used to sell gates and sold just under 2000 in a year at the peak.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Congrats Todd, I have one of your belts I ordered and will be putting it on when I get my clutches back from KWI this weekend. I enjoyed reading all your articles on belt construction and what causes wear. I am now a litter more educated.

·
Vendor
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congrats Todd, I have one of your belts I ordered and will be putting it on when I get my clutches back from KWI this weekend. I enjoyed reading all your articles on belt construction and what causes wear. I am now a litter more educated.
Thanks for the order and the comments!!

However, if you have any other belt namely a OE then put it on with your new clutches, would not want our belt blamed for something that is not it's fault. If you have a belt that you been running and it has no issues run it first so if you have an issue you know it is clutches not belt.

Makes me think of the guy who called yesterday on a RZR, I just had engine built, tranny out and put new gears and reduction in and he blew a belt. When you do work, don't be changing too much so you know where the issues lie at. I told him to put a known good belt on that he has ran before and see what happens, blow it then you better be looking for issues. That make sense?

Todd

·
Premium Member
6,843 Posts
Sounds like a plan, as long as your vehicle is healthy now and not eating belts, you should be fine!!!

Thanks
Todd
2500 miles, first one changed at 900 miles second changed yesterday at 2500 miles and neither even look work to the naked eye. Tim

Reactions: BLR
1 - 13 of 13 Posts