Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

121 - 140 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
How is everybody liking these whips? They holding up good?
They are very visible even during the day. I was being followed on a very dusty trail during the day and they said they could tell where I was by the lighted whip.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Please post when you have them back in stock.

·
Registered
27 Posts
What is the warranty on these?

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #134
We now have lighted whips!

After much searching and testing I have found
a good lighted whip supplier.

Specs:

-300 LEDs (most are 150,
these are 300!)
-Multi color, multi mode, they can flash, roll, etc (see
video)
-Come with remote to change the colors and motion
-4ft tall
(48inches)
-White stick
-1yr warranty against defects (Sorry if you tear
one off because you roll it, that’s on you)
-Will include whip and remote,
mount and wirng. (cage mounts extra, see below)

$89 SHIPPED lower 48!
PAYPAL ACCEPTED!

1yr warranty directly through ME, no third party, if it
was a manufacturing defect I’ll handle it myself directly.

ADD A TUSK
1.75 VERTICAL OR HORIZONTAL MOUNT FOR $10!

1yr warranty against defects

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have one whip that does not work. It appears to be the point where the power connection is made into the whip. If I force the female and male connectors together it will work, but ca not get it to stay on whenI let go. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #138
call Russell at tribal whips they are American made and way better I even have their led flag on my house>>>
I respect your opinion but would appreciate if you clarified "way better"

-we have a 1yr warranty just like they do

-they have a liquid filled whip we have a led strip. Much safer. Do you want liquid all over the back of your sxs if one breaks?

-we support maverick forums by paying a monthly fee i believe they do as well. I also didnt just delete your comment (as i could have). I think discussion is important.

-these are made of globally sourced parts. I assume tribal assembles theres in the Us but it is very hard to source led parts from the US.

-there auroa whip has nearly the same imported remote ours does

-there prices are $134 EACH. We are $135 a pair of two shipped. I would hope for double the price its all American made with 100% American sourced parts. Their website does not note if this is the case.

Like i said. I welcome discussion. But please bring facts.

We have sold 5000 of these with very few issues.

A whip is a product that takes an entire about of beatings on the trail. They all break. Have a friend with a jagged x on his 3rd pair of glow whips.

163 Posts
as I have not tried your (I may have to this go around) I should have not made that statement I apologize what I do know is that I have rolled, gone thru trees, and pulled my rhino into the toy hauler multiple times and have not been able to break their whip others I have tried did not fair so well. I appreciate a helpful debate and try to not make it a habit of throwing rocks in a glass house. you are probably correct they are assembled in the U.S.

121 - 140 of 173 Posts