Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I finally took the leap and purchased a Sirius 30"LED light bar. I went with a 30" as I figured I wouldn’t need a 40"since these have 5 watt LED's and I wanted to be able to add other items later and not go to a 2nd battery. I am more than happy with the quality of the bar. It came with a nice harness that I tried not to cut up as I pieced it to my current wiring set up. One thing to note, I had originally planned to use their mounting clamps but quickly learned the gussets on the 2014 are in the way even for a 30” bar. In the end I used the standard brackets that come with the light so I’ll just save the others for something else later on.
I’ll have a chance to really test it out this weekendand report back on how it works but so far I am happy with the purchase.

Attachments

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Couple more pics of the install. I ran the wires down the passenger side so I dont have to stare at them while driving

Attachments

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why didn't you run the wires in side the roll cage bars instead of outside? I think many people are doing this
A couple reasons, #1 being I had limited time and wanted the bar for a dune trip tomorrow. lol. Also I wasnt sure if the wiring would rattle inside the bar as I do mostly trail riding. I might switch it later on when I have more time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts