Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Three weeks ago I ordered doors and was told they would be shipping in 2 weeks, still haven't been charged and still no doors. No communication from turnkey on the delay. I hope this doesn't turn into one of the horror stories I read about on customer service from them. Maybe they should have Alex Reed run their shop?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Three weeks ago I ordered doors and was told they would be shipping in 2 weeks, still haven't been charged and still no doors. No communication from turnkey on the delay. I hope this doesn't turn into one of the horror stories I read about on customer service from them. Maybe they should have Alex Reed run their shop?
Hahaha, Yeah they have had some issues with getting their orders out but they always get them shipped eventually. Their product quality is high also, so hopefully it will be worth the wait for ya.

·
Registered
707 Posts
If they haven't billed you I would just cancel my order, and order else where. The Dragonfire doors are a nice set of doors.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Thats always an option and DF makes some good stuff

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
No it took longer for mine i think over a month. They are worth the wait. Ya those guys are slow at getting back to ya. Hang in there they will come thru for ya.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I tried calling (just one time) no answer. I'll try again tomorrow

·
Registered
541 Posts
I tried calling (just one time) no answer. I'll try again tomorrow
Brett,

Tyler is in contact with Turn Key on a regular basis, if you would like to PM your name to Tyler or Me we would be happy to reach out to Turn Key and see if we can help in anyway. Did you order direct from them?

Chris
Devious PowerSports

·
Registered
403 Posts
Brett,

Tyler is in contact with Turn Key on a regular basis, if you would like to PM your name to Tyler or Me we would be happy to reach out to Turn Key and see if we can help in anyway. Did you order direct from them?

Chris
Devious PowerSports
That's why when I ordered a roof that they built, it came through you guys. You told me on the phone what they wait would be, I accepted that, and it was exact in the end. Not one single empty promise in the whole deal.

·
Registered
371 Posts
My girlfreind ordered a roof from them for my birthday back in mid march. Still waiting on the roof after 2 weeks we called and was told it was on the way, the next week she called and asked about not being charged, they tried to say the card declined so she made them run it right then while she was on the phone, what do you know it worked. I have heard turnkey has good quality but this is the first and last part I'll ever buy from them

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
That's why I ordered through Devious. Ordered my roof when they were going out for powdercoat. They said 7-10 days turn around. Pretty much on the nose for time frame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
371 Posts
I was going to order mine from devious, however my girlfreind overheard me talking to freind about getting a white turnkey roof so she hurried and ordered one for me for my b day, before I could. All she heard was turnkey didn't know about devious. I usually wont tell her what I want for the maverick, I hate her buying parts for it everything is so expensive.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I was going to order mine from devious, however my girlfreind overheard me talking to freind about getting a white turnkey roof so she hurried and ordered one for me for my b day, before I could. All she heard was turnkey didn't know about devious. I usually wont tell her what I want for the maverick, I hate her buying parts for it everything is so expensive.
i would just say that I needed a new Maverick then she doesn't have to buy parts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Turnkey is keeping all parts in raw for so when you order you pick the color you want. The wait has been cut down drastically and Turnkey isn't sitting on just one color. Better for everyone. Also it is about 2 weeks on orders.

Devious PowerSports ,Tyler

·
Registered
56 Posts
Same story I got yesterday when they finally awnserd on items I ordered 3 weeks ago.
I was planning on ordering doors and rear bumper next but I think il go elsewhere after this service.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well I finally got my doors yesterday 5/6/14 after ordering them 3/24/14, thats a little more than the two weeks they told me. But to make matters worse they sent me the wrong color (if you could only see the shade of red my face was when I opened the box). I called them, they admitted their mistake, but now I'm waiting to hear back from them on what they are going to do to correct the problem. If I dont get an answer back by today I'm going to blow a gasket!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Maybe suggest the pay the bill for repainting and take them to a place that powder coats and get them back in a few days..
Not the ideal situation but maybe they will go for it..
Don't ask, Don't get!

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Not to get off subject but I waited 2 and a half months for some method wheels, when they came they had the wrong bolt pattern. When I called them they upgraded the wheels and had them to me in 4 days. Moral to the story- sometimes good things come to those who wait.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts