Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2020 x3 max x xmr and was wondering whether to do the 3 or 5 inch lift. I don't want to over articulate my axle shafts. Any thoughts. Planning on 33 or 35 inch tires in the future. Thanks for any input.

·
Premium Member
11,632 Posts
Lift? Ummmmm, no.

Reactions: Hawk

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
lifts are hard on the axels/cv
if you need to go big then you need portal lift/ drop spindles

·
Registered
261 Posts
If you don’t want to “over articulate” your axles get limit straps. I believe 95% of these guys ride dunes so they are naturally biased against lifts and don’t know better. Definitely check out Monsters of the south on Facebook to get all the information you’ll ever want;)

Any other questions feel free to ask me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you don’t want to “over articulate” your axles get limit straps. I believe 95% of these guys ride dunes so they are naturally biased against lifts and don’t know better. Definitely check out Monsters of the south on Facebook to get all the information you’ll ever want;)

Great. Thanks for the info. Any input on upgrades is welcome

·
Premium Member
2,167 Posts

There are no dunes in Kentucky so I guess I’m part of your 5%? No need to run a lift for 33-35” tires. We all run them in my group with no lift.

33/10/15 system 3 370

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts