Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone sell the 3 gauge panel like the one Turn Key sells? I was going to buy theirs but they want around $25 for shipping which should cost no more than $5 thru USPS priority mail flat rate box. I bet if someone with the ability to make these ,could sell them all day long for $20 shipped and it wouldn't cost but a few dollars to have made.

Anyways, let me know if you know of anyone else that sells them. I am ready to buy…

Shipping.jpg

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
haha….how the hell did I not see that. I guess because it doesn't have a picture I overlooked it. I ordered one for $17.95 plus $11.45 shipping which is still a bit overpriced to me but much better than $25 from Turn Key……Thanks again.

3 gauge panel.jpg

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Your welcome. Turnkey is out of their mind on that shipping. That's beyond rape. You could put that panel in a standard envelope and mail it for a couple of bucks.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your welcome. Turnkey is out of their mind on that shipping. That's beyond rape. You could put that panel in a standard envelope and mail it for a couple of bucks.
I gave them a chance to make it right. I emailed them and also posted it on their thread they started in the vendor section. No reply….so I went elsewhere.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts