Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has any one added a second battery to your Maverick Sport or Trail, not having any luck in finding the right kit or location to install it. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you I really hope I can find something to add the second battery with an isolator if I d o I will put it on here for others.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Has anyone added a second battery to there Mav Sport and if so location of second battery any help will be appreciated.

·
Registered
195 Posts
If you haven't already done so, there is a pretty good data base of threads on this subject--various cars--that can be accessed by searching "second battery".

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you haven't already done so, there is a pretty good data base of threads on this subject--various cars--that can be accessed by searching "second battery".
I have looked but none for my machine I have actually looked the web over and nothing maybe someone will find a place for the second battery.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I did the upgrade and bought the isolator and have the original battery but may have to settle with just the battery upgrade I really appreciate you helping.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I did the upgrade to the bigger battery and kept the 1 year old OE battery. Found a "plastic ammo can" that was a perfect fit for the OE battery. I keep it charged up and load it in my "trunk" when we will be out alone with no other riders.
Brad

1 - 9 of 9 Posts