Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For this month we are running a deal on the Blackwater Evolution in the 27" size for 14" wheels (Two each of the 9 inch and 11 inch wide). Retail on this set is $1065 and change plus shipping, and our normal price is $647 and change.

My buddies Tony and Vincent were standing around minding their own business and these tires just fell off a truck as it drove by. That's their story any way!

Here is the deal we are offering for these tires:

$599.00 shipped for the set in the lower 48 states. This is less than what we normally have in a set shipped to you. We will also do these on any wheel you want. As an example:

On the ITP SS212 wheel we can do $875.00 a set delivered in the lower 48 states.

This is a limited offer. I have only 54 sets of these that I can do at this price as of today and if we happen to sell out before the month is out (which would be great!) then we will let everyone know.

I hope you will agree this is an exceptional deal on these and encourage anyone that is looking for a USA made 8 ply radial to give this deal some serious consideration.
Thank you for your time and business!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We have them on sale but they aren't nearly the deal that these are. Unless we get the opportunity to obtain them for considerably less than normal (like we did with these 14 pallets of the 27's) we won't be able to get down near to this price on that size.
Thanks for your interest and reply.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts