Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
any door buster deals on your fan override mod for us guys who already have your sport low mod harness ??? :in love:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Bought one of these used a couple months ago. Puts a big smile on my face every time I flick the switch!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I've had mine almost a year now and it works flawlessly....this is a great price. I would jump on it if I were in the market for this mod!

·
Registered
557 Posts
ill take one! I have been on the fence with doing a reflash and couldn't decide who's to go with.decided to go with your competition called him first gave him my cell number said he was going to text me the info for payment and never heard back from him so I guess I should have just went with the one everybody told me to go with in the first place! please PM me asap as I am going for a 10 day ride leaving Monday

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ill take one! I have been on the fence with doing a reflash and couldn't decide who's to go with.decided to go with your competition called him first gave him my cell number said he was going to text me the info for payment and never heard back from him so I guess I should have just went with the one everybody told me to go with in the first place! please PM me asap as I am going for a 10 day ride leaving Monday
PM'd and Invoice sent.. Thanks will ship today!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone for the orders! The year and the model of your unit does not matter. Plug it in and feel the power!

·
Registered
557 Posts
What a cool dude! ordered my Sport Low mod and wanted the fan overide switch also.Rob actually built me one today shipped It out with my Sport low harness so I will have It for my vac! Great customer service! BTW.........still havent heard from his competition on the other? Guess they just dont need the business?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What a cool dude! ordered my Sport Low mod and wanted the fan overide switch also.Rob actually built me one today shipped It out with my Sport low harness so I will have It for my vac! Great customer service! BTW.........still havent heard from his competition on the other? Guess they just dont need the business?
Thanks appreciate it... ENJOY your vacation!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Just ordered mine. Supposed to head to river run in Jacksonville soon. Let ya know how it works when I get back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 39 Posts