Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
81 - 96 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
I stopped by Mountain MS in Ontario Calif. today. They were offloading some 2022’s. All were shipped to the dealer without ECU’s preventing them from being sold. I have no idea if they have deposits on them yet. The sales guy said that C.A. is using the dealerships as storage while the chip issue gets sorted out. Good luck finding something.
Wheel Tire Sky Automotive tire Vehicle

·
Registered
2018.5 sold 2022 on order!
135 Posts
I am anticipating another 6-8 month wait for mine. I dont think things will get back to the way it use to be. I honestly think they are setting up a new trend for not only power sports but vehicles as well. No more massive lots full of stock and vehicle markdowns to turn over sitting vehicles. Will be shorter supply to keep prices at a mark they want. Just like the government is pushing to collapse the dollar on purpose so they can roll out a new currency. Hollywood predicts the future always. Remember the movie demolition man? Thats what society will be like soon. They are pushing hard. Digital currency full of sheep with government in absolute control. 😂

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
I am anticipating another 6-8 month wait for mine. I dont think things will get back to the way it use to be. I honestly think they are setting up a new trend for not only power sports but vehicles as well. No more massive lots full of stock and vehicle markdowns to turn over sitting vehicles. Will be shorter supply to keep prices at a mark they want. Just like the government is pushing to collapse the dollar on purpose so they can roll out a new currency. Hollywood predicts the future always. Remember the movie demolition man? Thats what society will be like soon. They are pushing hard. Digital currency full of sheep with government in absolute control. 😂
How long ago did you order yours?

·
Premium Member
14,289 Posts
Amidst the doom and gloom, a few units are still trickling through.
I had to bump up from an RS Turbo RR to an X RS RR, but I'll have it next week.
A five thousand dollar, plus tax upgrade I had no plans on making, but as @Hollywood X3 likes to say, you only live once..
Yeah but, $5K? I might be crazy, but I'm not insane, LOL!

As long as you're happy, though.

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Yeah but, $5K? I might be crazy, but I'm not insane, LOL!

As long as you're happy, though.
It wasn't easy to justify, given the fact the only upgrade in the X that I really wanted was the larger dash display, a $450 dollar plug and play OEM swap..
Having never ridden in either, I may never know what the X shock upgrade might have been worth to me, monetarily.
Sure didn't need beadlocks and 32's, but it was it is..

·
Registered
202 Posts
It wasn't easy to justify, given the fact the only upgrade in the X that I really wanted was the larger dash display, a $450 dollar plug and play OEM swap..
Having never ridden in either, I may never know what the X shock upgrade might have been worth to me, monetarily.
Wait I can upgrade my 4" screen to the 7" screen? (2021 DS Turbo R)

·
Premium Member
38 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
You will love the RC2 IBP shocks over the regular RC2's in the non X.

89731<<<Click,
Looks like more dealers are getting finished units missing electronics, as I'm sure they are running out of storage space at the factory.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #93 ·
You will love the RC2 IBP shocks over the regular RC2's in the non X.

89731<<<Click,
Looks like more dealers are getting finished units missing electronics, as I'm sure they are running out of storage space at the factory.
Ill gladly take my unfinished unit so i can put all my parts on and then they can send me my ecu hahaha.

·
Registered
3 Posts
This is getting ridiculous at this point. I feel like its only going to get worse.
Yes and sad thing is , we oredered a can am defender October 15,2021, and as of today nothing. Yet testerday i located exact same model in Lousiana that the dealer said it just showed up and fixing to put it together and put on showroom floor for 15 min before it sales. No one had a deposite on it. Yes i asked if they wheeled and dealed with other dealers ( i live in Texas) He said at this time nope ( full understand).... Really not sure how this deposit thing works when a dealer gets one in that doesnt even have a deposit on it. I have $7600 down on mine ( traded my Harley). Long story short put $500 down only then sale what You have ( dont trade it in) because its gonna take a longgggggg time for some Dealers to get anything in. God bless...

81 - 96 of 96 Posts