Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
621 - 640 of 670 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
yah I don't know how some of these shops are getting random non deposit orders in and selling them while people with deposits sitting waiting for theirs to come in or missing parts still.
Only thing I can think of is that maybe people back out of their order and the dealers keep order knowing they will sell it with 10 minutes of it arriving. I was nearly 8 months after deposit, but I live in Canada and don’t ride the cold months of November to March, so didn’t make much difference to me.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Did anyone else immediately peal off all the stupid warning stickers that basically just back up common sense? Gotta go through and clean all the residue off tonight.
Congratulations!! Slick looking buggy.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I got a call today as well picking up finally thursday morning!
I would have picked it up tomorrow, Wednesday May 11, but my wife's KIA optima's motor went down two months ago and we got the call that the third shop to look at it has it repaired and we can pick it up tomorrow, and she seems to think that is more important to get that POS than the X3. I have a different opinion, but in the grander scheme of things I am on the uphill side of 3 or 4 months of downhill slides so I will take what I can get.

·
Registered
2022 Can Am Maverick X3 DS Turbo RR
19 Posts
I would have picked it up tomorrow, Wednesday May 11, but my wife's KIA optima's motor went down two months ago and we got the call that the third shop to look at it has it repaired and we can pick it up tomorrow, and she seems to think that is more important to get that POS than the X3. I have a different opinion, but in the grander scheme of things I am on the uphill side of 3 or 4 months of downhill slides so I will take what I can get.
Sending good luck your way🍀 I also have a POS car so I know how that goes(2004 Pontiac Grand Am, I know she's old) that needs a new ignition because someone tried to steal her lol but we have our 2008 Silverado, 2013 Sierra and 2015 Camaro that are actually dependable so I decided we can fix my car whenever and we got our X3🤣🤷‍♀️ We throughly enjoy doing upgrades/projects together on vehicles/sxs. We haven't got to go out on the trails in the X3 yet because we're waiting for our Bent Metal windshield to arrive but it's arriving Friday🙌 Hopefully you'll get your X3🤞

·
Registered
565 Posts
If you didn't need reminding the factory wouldn't have put those there. Right @10mm_ ?
The funny thing is those sticks are ALL because someone did that stupid thing and sued the manufacturer at some point.

So actually it's true, lots of people are plenty stupid enough to need that reminding. Have you ever been in public? Talked to "people"? They're shockingly dumb.

·
Registered
2021 Sport Max
1,502 Posts
The funny thing is those sticks are ALL because someone did that stupid thing and sued the manufacturer at some point.

So actually it's true, lots of people are plenty stupid enough to need that reminding. Have you ever been in public? Talked to "people"? They're shockingly dumb.
i work in retail.... just had a guy come in today.. hasn't changed the oil in his motor since 2009.........

Reactions: onkyo and 10mm_

·
Registered
565 Posts
i work in retail.... just had a guy come in today.. hasn't changed the oil in his motor since 2009.........
I used to work at Advance Auto Parts. We had a guy on the phone SWEAR his car was a goolie. Called us idiots because we couldn't look up his Pontiac in the computer. Finally he said he was gonna drive it up there and show us what's what.

He rolls in driving a Pontiac 6000 LE.

·
Registered
2021 Sport Max
1,502 Posts
who doesn't love oil peanutbutter?
thankfully for him it's in a mower, but still.. 13 year old oil.. the shocker was he was hesitant on us changing it for him!

Reactions: onkyo

·
Registered
150 Posts
Did anyone else immediately peal off all the stupid warning stickers that basically just back up common sense? Gotta go through and clean all the residue off tonight.
Yup, pulled those off my 2020 (purchased used last year) as soon as I got it home. Amazed at how many there were. Kept expecting to find one that warned about using it in the bathtub!!!!

621 - 640 of 670 Posts