Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
601 - 620 of 670 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Well, the dealer called while I was at the doctor's.... He said it should be ready to pick up Thursday. Basically caught with my pants down. I haven't cleaned out or dug out my trailer, old sxs is still in the garage, no parts ordered. They got the unit in the first week of April and they got everything in yesterday. I was expecting june/july so I'm a bit shocked.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Well, the dealer called while I was at the doctor's.... He said it should be ready to pick up Thursday. Basically caught with my pants down. I haven't cleaned out or dug out my trailer, old sxs is still in the garage, no parts ordered. They got the unit in the first week of April and they got everything in yesterday. I was expecting june/july so I'm a bit shocked.
Nice, I’m jealous
Got the call! I pick up next weekend!!

·
Registered
2022 Can Am Maverick X3 DS Turbo RR
19 Posts
Long post
Everyone keep holding on, it's so worth the wait. On March 29 we put a deposit on one that was already at the dealer waiting on the gauge cluster(unsure of exactly when the machine itself arrived at the dealer). We also went ahead and did all the paperwork for finance and set up payments for it with 5 people in front of us because the dealer said that would help speed up the process and we knew we weren't backing out no matter how long we had to wait, although waiting got aggravating, but in the end so worth it! I called every week for updates and finally on the morning of April 26 they said it would be ready by that Friday but when my bf got home from work the evening of April 26 he had a message saying it was ready. On April 27 which was actually my bf's birthday we picked her up! We are beyond happy with her!🤩❤ We have added roof, lower doors and fender flares with more to come! She is a DS Turbo RR💙
Our next install will be a Bent Metal glass windshield then speakers, whip lights and rock lights before we go to Brimstone in TN soon. We also have a few local events coming up so we want to have her ready for all that👌 We will probably be adding an electric windshield wiper and street legal kit after.
Clothing Wheel Tire Vehicle Car

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Update
We got our windshield and love it! If y'all need a windshield I highly recommend Bent Metal(looks awesome and wonderful quality) a little on the expensive side but so are X3's or any sxs in general😂 but here's the windshield. Don't judge the trailer it needs to be pressure washed.
Tire Wheel Hood Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
12 Posts
Long post
Everyone keep holding on, it's so worth the wait. On March 29 we put a deposit on one that was already at the dealer waiting on the gauge cluster(unsure of exactly when the machine itself arrived at the dealer). We also went ahead and did all the paperwork for finance and set up payments for it with 4 people in front of us because the dealer said that would help speed up the process and we knew we weren't backing out no matter how long we had to wait, although waiting got aggravating, but in the end so worth it! I called every week for updates and finally on the morning of April 26 they said it would be ready by that Friday but when my bf got home from work the evening of April 26 he had a message saying it was ready. On April 27 which was actually my bf's birthday we picked her up! We are beyond happy with her!🤩❤ We have added roof, lower doors and fender flares with more to come! She is a DS Turbo RR💙 View attachment 279724
View attachment 279725
Congrats, I’m waiting for same one, only in Black and Tan. I got news yesterday that a machine that arrived the same day mine did got his missing parts in and picking up unit this weekend, I did not get a call and have been waiting 2 months longer than him, ha ha. Hoping they call today

·
Registered
2022 Can Am Maverick X3 DS Turbo RR
19 Posts
Congrats, I’m waiting for same one, only in Black and Tan. I got news yesterday that a machine that arrived the same day mine did got his missing parts in and picking up unit this weekend, I did not get a call and have been waiting 2 months longer than him, ha ha. Hoping they call today
Thank you and I hope you get yours soon!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Well the dealer called again, to push delivery back to the end of next week. Not really thrilled because I had already put my PTO day in and got daycare for the kid so I'm probably going to get screwed on that since it's less than 24hrs notice. Spent the last few days busting my ass to get the trailer out and emptied. Hopefully next Friday or Saturday ill have it.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Sounds like they canabalized your parts for another deal if they pushed it back. Gotta start taking Will Smith to the dealership to handle these Stealerships.

·
Registered
19 Posts
They claim another job delayed it. Which wouldn't be a huge deal if they gave me more than 24hr notice. The only upside is I will have more parts for it by next week lol. Roof, lower doors, and harnesses are the first to get done. Trying to figure out what gusset kit, winch mount and plow mount I can cobble together, need it here to do some measuring.

·
Registered
72 Posts
They claim another job delayed it. Which wouldn't be a huge deal if they gave me more than 24hr notice. The only upside is I will have more parts for it by next week lol. Roof, lower doors, and harnesses are the first to get done. Trying to figure out what gusset kit, winch mount and plow mount I can cobble together, need it here to do some measuring.
Just sucks you had to burn a valuable PTO Day.
Send pics!!!

Reactions: tduck91
601 - 620 of 670 Posts