Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
41 - 60 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
I was told same thing by a dealer. Only applies to 200hp models.

Here is some information hot off the presses, so to speak. Since I’m also waiting for my 2022 like everyone else. According to the dealer I ordered mine from, the Can-Am representative visited them on Friday and informed them that NO RR models will be available for ordering until January at the earliest, possibly February due to the unavailability of ECU’s. This is in no way related to the ECU shortage for the Smart-Shock models. The guys I deal with say they expect not to be able to order until February, which will push deliveries into May or June at the earliest. Looks like everyone is suffering. He even commented that the new Polaris won’t be available until late spring or early summer.

Take my information for what it’s worth. Personally I trust my guy since he really has no reason to lie to me.

Reactions: Bigchruckin

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
According to the dealer I ordered mine from, the Can-Am representative visited them on Friday and informed them that NO RR models will be available for ordering until January at the earliest, possibly February due to the unavailability of ECU’s. This is in no way related to the ECU shortage for the Smart-Shock models. The guys I deal with say they expect not to be able to order until February, which will push deliveries into May or June at the earliest. Looks like everyone is suffering. He even commented that the new Polaris won’t be available until late spring or early summer.

I have no idea what they are doing with them, but BRP is at least 'accepting' pre-sold RR orders, as of yesterday.
Font Parallel Screenshot Number Circle

·
Registered
11 Posts
What’s up guys, new to the forum.

Thought I’d add that my August ordered 2022 RS Turbo RR with Smart-Shox was on the truck with a 7-14 day delivery window. Got the word last week. Dealer said that most 22’s had gotten delayed until March.

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Is pre sold any different than pre ordered? Bc you cant even pre order right now lol.
I don't know.
I guess the question would be, did the folks that did pre-orders get the confirmation certificate and authorization number from BRP at the time of their order(s)? (posted above)

I placed my original order a month ago. It fell on rocky ground and didn't take root, apparently.
This is my second go, I'm told the program is recently implemented.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
What’s up guys, new to the forum.

Thought I’d add that my August ordered 2022 RS Turbo RR with Smart-Shox was on the truck with a 7-14 day delivery window. Got the word last week. Dealer said that most 22’s had gotten delayed until March.
What state are you in?

·
Registered
11 Posts
From what I've heard / read, a great dealership!
My brother in law bought one from them back in April was really pleased with them, so I figured i'd let them order mine. I'm excited, this is my first SxS, i'm normally on 2 wheels. So far the dealership as been great, especially since last week once I got the call that it was headed to us. Great communication

41 - 60 of 95 Posts