Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,573 Posts
Since I'm not paying much attention to the 22s, how come some have already gotten theirs? There have been RRs and Max's already received, haven't there?

·
Premium Member
14,573 Posts
I have no idea…honestly hollywood, with the way things are going im just worried im going to miss half of my riding season next year.
Hopefully not.

·
Premium Member
14,573 Posts
My brother in law bought one from them back in April was really pleased with them, so I figured i'd let them order mine. I'm excited, this is my first SxS, i'm normally on 2 wheels. So far the dealership as been great, especially since last week once I got the call that it was headed to us. Great communication
First? Keep it on 4 wheels. Don't do doughnuts, sure way to roll over. Make sure you either have, or get harnesses.

Reactions: jmneill and gSwift

·
Premium Member
14,573 Posts
Amidst the doom and gloom, a few units are still trickling through.
I had to bump up from an RS Turbo RR to an X RS RR, but I'll have it next week.
A five thousand dollar, plus tax upgrade I had no plans on making, but as @Hollywood X3 likes to say, you only live once..
Yeah but, $5K? I might be crazy, but I'm not insane, LOL!

As long as you're happy, though.

·
Premium Member
14,573 Posts
Hope it has all it’s parts! Mine came in last week, missing ECU, gauge display, and voltage regulator.
None will have the ECUs until at least February. The rest seems to be a new twist. Probably due to supply chain shortages.

·
Premium Member
14,573 Posts
At least February…. You’re scaring me man. Now my March date seems on the razors edge.
It's the times we will be living in for the foreseeable future.

·
Premium Member
14,573 Posts
I see some Pro R's are starting to be delivered to dealers today and are complete running units. Wonder how long till Polaris runs out of ECU's and is in the same boat as Can Am.
Are you sure about that? I've "heard" that the Pro Rs being delivered are basically "eye candy" for the dealers, and not for sale. Supposedly to draw the buying public in. I could be wrong though?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts