Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
41 - 58 of 58 Posts
If having the car in stock but no MSO isn't fishy, then doing the financing without and MSO is. Also, doing the financing without you taking possession of the car is very fishy. I would hate for your first payment to hit the mailbox and your still looking at pics of your car on the internet. This wouldn't happen to be a Ride Now screw you later deal?

Those 64's looked too narrow to me before,,,, they look even more narrow (to me) with the Carnivore's installed. :oops:

Not a knock on you at all Camp,,,, just an observation. I rarely see anything less than 72,,, and those usually have sand offsets installed,,, so they are shockingly WIDE compared to the stock 64's.

Discussion starter · #47 ·
Those 64's looked too narrow to me before,,,, they look even more narrow (to me) with the Carnivore's installed. :oops:

Not a knock on you at all Camp,,,, just an observation. I rarely see anything less than 72,,, and those usually have sand offsets installed,,, so they are shockingly WIDE compared to the stock 64's.
Im sure the 72 is alot better but I got what I could at the moment

rumor has it brp is out of smart shock ecus
and cant get any for some time
so they are shipping cars/ sleds with non working shocks (well like dumb shocks)

• Wow
Reactions: AZ Off Road
so they are shipping cars/ sleds with non working shocks (well like dumb shocks)
If true, that will suck for anybody waiting on a 22.

Discussion starter · #54 · (Edited)
That Blows man! That looks like chainlink fence there side cutters and it’s free the paperwork will catchup

UPDATE....Salesman called BRP today about the title and they are going to overnight it tomorrow morning so it should be there by Wednesday morning

I believe that, probably sitting off the cost of CA right now! Hopefully mine is not one of them, but with my luck it probably is lol

I believe that rumor, as ski-doo has shipped our dealer snowmobiles without the main ECU. They’re hoping to get them by February or March. Would really suck if you ordered one last spring and won’t even get to ride it till a year later. Usually you can pick them up in November or December.

I believe that rumor, as ski-doo has shipped our dealer snowmobiles without the main ECU. They’re hoping to get them by February or March. Would really suck if you ordered one last spring and won’t even get to ride it till a year later. Usually you can pick them up in November or December.
I think you may be correct, why would it be any different than the automotive industry with trucks and cars awaiting a chips to make it to the dealership. Chevy & Ford lots are as bad as the power sports dealer in town

Im having the same issues in the building automation world, getting controllers and processors 3 to 6 months out are some estimates

In some case buying used older versions of the controller off ebay to get CTO certificates of Occupancy

41 - 58 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.